Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Distance Lover

He touch my heart with his words. He touched my body with his gentle hand . Oh how I can't get him out of mind. His scent is on my body I carry him everywhere I go. We are at a great distance from each other but closer then most couples today. We talk and laugh for an hour or more , just to keep up.
What I miss most is his touch to skin, his words to my ears. His YES to my I DO. I miss all of him and every way possible to miss a man.
Notice I didn't say boy I said man because that is what he is, all man when he takes care of his kids and me. He is all man working two jobs and my worries are carefree. He is all man up between my thighs.

What we found is rare but very true. Two people who's hearts were broken, now given life a New meaning, something old, something new, something borrowed,something blue..

No comments:

Post a Comment